About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Sometimes I do a very quick pen outline (just to remind me of his pose) ~ Other times I take a photo and work from that ~ and when he stands still long enough I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has been up to, good or naughty! They are a permanent reminder of those little bitty things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

Friday, December 16, 2016

Summer or Winter, the intrepid lurcher will tackle the sea and rescue that tennis ball.....




6 comments:

  1. Nothing will stop the lad in his tracks when he's on a mission :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda like people always swim a the beaches here in Florida! Spring, summer, fall or winter. Doesn't matter a bit!

    ReplyDelete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...