About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Sometimes I do a very quick pen outline (just to remind me of his pose) ~ Other times I take a photo and work from that ~ and when he stands still long enough I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has been up to, good or naughty! They are a permanent reminder of those little bitty things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Looking for the tennis ball are you William?



(we were reminded of a pantomime,
"It's BEHIND YOU") 


 

5 comments:

  1. Where is it, where is it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he feigning indifference. he's not looking at all!
    did i spell feigning right? i think i've never used it before. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I knew what you meant, so we'll go with your spelling regardless, lol. ..and yes, I think he was :)

      Delete
  3. I wonder why they never think to look behind them! Sammy was the same way! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have to tell him 'look behind you' and he'll turn, otherwise he seems to forget. lol

      Delete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...