Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Looking for the tennis ball are you William?



(we were reminded of a pantomime,
"It's BEHIND YOU") 


 

5 comments:

  1. he feigning indifference. he's not looking at all!
    did i spell feigning right? i think i've never used it before. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I knew what you meant, so we'll go with your spelling regardless, lol. ..and yes, I think he was :)

      Delete
  2. I wonder why they never think to look behind them! Sammy was the same way! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have to tell him 'look behind you' and he'll turn, otherwise he seems to forget. lol

      Delete