Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 13, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAD



(enjoy your egg custard tart Birthday cake lad)


 



10 comments:

  1. Annie and I send William Happy Birthday wishes. I've seen on his blog how much he enjoyed his birthday treat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie and Eileen...William has had a lovely day. Lots of fuss made of him and good walks - Oh, and egg custard tarts, lol. :)

      Delete
  2. Bless that sweet dog - happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi, he has enjoyed all the Birthday Wishes sent to him (we've told him, I'm sure he knows) :)

      Delete
  3. I'm sure it was his best birthday ever! (until next year.....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday William! And no, I don't think that means you get another egg custard tart because I was late!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't even remember now how i met you three. but oh! i'm SO GLAD i did!!!
    happy birthday to our beloved boy! ♥
    maybe he could have a belated party with his best friend hamish and they can each have another custard tart... WOW! xo

    ReplyDelete