Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 04, 2016

We did get the hammer off him - eventually





6 comments:

  1. Well if you won't provide the nails, what's the lad to do with the hammer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....and I think you nailed it with that comment Eileen. {sorry, couldn't resist that} ;)

      Delete
  2. LOL! you wouldn't be known to pun now would you?
    and...
    I think he thinks that's the FANCIEST stick he's ever found!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before or after he finished his new dog house? ;)

    ReplyDelete