About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12 Aug 2016

Playing with the tennis ball

...and then it disappeared into the long grass

 
Well, we searched  and searched.
Finally we decided to give up and head home.

But OH NO!

someone WOULD NOT BUDGE.

We tried to explain, but he was adamant and he kept showing us where it was.

In the end we went back and looked again to where William showed us
and
 Yes...we found it

HOORAY!





6 comments:

  1. Phew, thank goodness you found it for him! William was so not going home without his ball, he needed his servants to retrieve it for him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....and accordingly we obliged - as always! lol

      Delete
  2. and you will NEVER doubt him again!!! :) XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEVER doubt a dog! (I'm sure that's a law somewhere!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there is and it seems to have been declared here by Sir William, lol 😉

      Delete