About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

25 Jul 2016

Peace at last, but I suspect it's actually a huge sulk

We happened to say... "no walkies yet".




8 comments:

  1. Poor boy! So unloved and mistreated! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I feel so sorry for him having to wait and not know how long for. Does he keep an eye on the clock while he's waiting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He would be counting the seconds if he could Eileen, lol :)

      Delete
  3. awww mum! could he have a treat while he's sulking?
    yup. sad to say...
    i'm one of those. I would be spoiling him rotten! :) xo♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I would never have thought that Tammy! ;)

      Delete
  4. No! William would NEVER sulk....... ;)

    ReplyDelete