About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

10 Nov 2015

Scary path

....poor William.  There is one walk with a path he does NOT LIKE AT ALL.
We literally have to persuade him to keep going.





6 comments:

  1. that's very strange.
    if he feels that way every single time... i think i might be tempted to listen to william!
    dogs have an amazing sixth sense about things sometimes. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, when we walked back along the lane, his reaction was exactly the same!

      Delete
  2. I wonder why he doesn't like it? :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We couldn't work it out. When we go that way again, it'll be interesting to see his reaction.

      Delete
  3. Something must have spooked him one time.

    We took Annie to Anglesey one time, on a walk we'd never been on before. She came to a halt and would not go any further no matter how we tried to persuade her, so we had to pick her up and carry her. A bit further along a man was crouched down and it looked like he was rolling a cigarette. We think maybe he was doing drugs but whatever. That is the only time Annie has ever refused to walk with us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They say dogs pick up a sense about things, looks like they are going on Annie's reaction too - or is it that Lurchers are very sensitive....I would say so :-)

      Delete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤