About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

10 Oct 2015

He enjoys meeting the Emu's

....but I'm not sure what they think of him!





8 comments:

  1. Mutual curiosity I expect :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, funny to watch the reaction between them. :-)

      Delete
  2. I always love the poses you put him in - and this is no exception - love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy....I took a few pictures of him looking through the fence at the emu's, watching his reaction was quite funny.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a mutual admiration society meeting! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they were quite sure about each other but somehow I think William may have come off worst if there hadn't been a fence between them!

      Delete
  4. oh i wish i spoke animal!
    wonder what they say to each other? silently!
    love this ann!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy...it was fun to paint, especially as the drawing involved a different animal lol :-)

      Delete