Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 31, 2015

Off he goes up the hill

Happy that dad was on the walk
but then William heads off without us.

Don't worry about us lad,
we'll just try to keep up!




8 comments:

  1. He's a happy lad, safe in the knowledge you're both trailing behind him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be first....must be first....... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always......He also hates it if I'm in front, he has been known to actually push me out of the way! lol.

      Delete
  3. Making sure the path is clear for his humans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh william.
    little SCOUT it out first william!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He thinks he's important enough for that! lol - guess he is ;)

      Delete