About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

13 Jul 2015

About time for some flea treatment then...


perhaps he picked up a passenger from that pond dipping!





8 comments:

  1. Oh I hate those visitors! I don't own a dog or a cat, but I sometimes pick up a visitor from someone else's pet.... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate that too...our own are bad enough, let alone someone elses! :-)

      Delete
  2. Those little blighters are everywhere when it's warm, best to zap 'em quick before they bite!
    Annie regularly rolls in the grass much to our exasperation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We prepare ourselves for the inevitable every time William rolls....sigh!

      Delete
  3. Don't they have oral remedies for fleas now? So much easier than dipping! :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...yes but have you ever tried to give a flea oral remedy...nightmare! ;)

      Delete
  4. he could roll in something much worse... and smelly! LOLOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and indeed he has been known to....say no more! ;)

      Delete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤