About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

23 May 2015

You should have seen William's face....

....when we told him Hamish was going back to his own house.





6 comments:

  1. Oh poor sweet William. He will be missing Hamish. Give him extra hugs and kisses. Maybe he wants another friend to live at home with him? Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has a day of being 'quiet'...guess he is thinking about Hamish (or perhaps totally relieved he has us to himself again) lol :-)

      Delete
  2. Such a sad face, he really loves his best friend visiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ---- he turns into Mr. Glum when Hamish goes home!

      Delete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤