About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12 May 2015

The lad really loves a drop of milk in his dish...

....it's just that sometimes he Demands it!


and just in case we forget, when it's on the counter,
he shows us....










10 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all!

    Hey there, if y'all don't come up with the goodies, we have the right to remind you!

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....and oh boy does he let us know ;)

      Delete
  2. Good for you William! :) You show 'em! These are delightful sketches Ann. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ......and he certainly lets us know Mary, lol :)

      Delete
  3. OHMYGOSH! to get to hear William!
    this was a treat.
    i loved it! and then to see him walk over to dad and look back at his bowl! you're RIGHT.
    he's TELLING you what he wants!!! LOLOL. oh William. darn. i just want to give him the biggest HUG.
    do it for me ann. tell him it's from tammy across the wide sea. xoxo♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...he does 'talk' in his own way doesn't he. Yes, of course, I'll give him a big HUG from you and I will tell him who sent it :-)

      Delete
  4. Sometimes the Humans can be so dense! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. completely...he has a lot to cope with, lol :-)

      Delete
  5. ohhh love this , the sketches and video

    ReplyDelete