About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

22 Feb 2015

Keep your eye on the ball William...


...it just might move!

(we had to keep him busy with Hamish having gone home!!!)



6 comments:

  1. Hopefully not long till Hamish visits again. Have a serene and easy Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, not too soon ....love the little chap, but he is hard work, lol ;)

      Delete
  2. Todd will do the same thing, and I'll bet that if any pup can conquer "mind over matter" it will be one of them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon they could definitely give that a go, lol :-)

      Delete
  3. Keeping busy is the best remedy for missing a pal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, and it worked he was soon back to his usual self :-)

      Delete