Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 01, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR

"I'm looking forward to sharing a New Year 
with you all......providing I can get off this sofa"
......love William.









6 comments:

  1. Haha Happy New Year William :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, William and Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're all feeling that way after the holidays!! And I'm also looking forward to following your adventures for the coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT ???
    i missed the last 3 posts????
    to tell you the truth . . . playing catch-up is like getting to open more than one present here in a day!!!
    love that big nose and tiny hamish . . . and your beautiful life there by the sea!
    have a wonderful new year dear heart! xo♥

    ReplyDelete