Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Was it my imagination...


.....or was the lad being particularly lazy when he had a tug-o-war
game whilst still laying down!




12 comments:

  1. haha...he must have had a hard day!! It's hard being a dog...all that playing and sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conserving ones energy there William? Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .....but for what Molly, I hardly dare think! lol :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi Ann.
    You are still Producing brilliant Drawings of William, they are truly fantastic. I have just noticed Williams blog. I shale now visit him.
    All the best Ann.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Vic. Hope you enjoy William's blog too :-)

      Delete
  4. LOLOL. my kind of game exactly william.
    williiam.
    are you named after some very famous william?
    as in shakespeare or the conqueror?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy, no William isn't named after anyone famous, it was a name that sprang to mind when he was 9 weeks old, it just seemed to suit him.

      Delete
  5. I agree with Sue, it's hard being a dog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saving his energy for running around :)

    ReplyDelete