Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, November 29, 2014

I've heard of a Sit Down Strike

...but this lad is good at the Lay Down Strike - still missing Hamish I think.






8 comments:

  1. i'm glad you said he gets special treats now...
    in his lonely hour.
    they can look so sad they break your heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor William, all he wants is his best pal to run around with :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to have company, and sad when they leave....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is......William will see his little friend soon :-)

      Delete
  4. Oh, they do the 'lay down' soooo well, don't they? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and it's the determined expression that they have with it too, lol.

      Delete