About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

31 Oct 2014

We changed our mind about this walk!







8 comments:

  1. Very wise, and the sign doesn't lie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We thought it best to listen to the sign, lol

      Delete
  2. Phew lucky you did. Have a fabulous Friday and Happy Halloween to you all and may your day be a frightening one in good way.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad there was a sign, he was somewhat large!! Have a great Halloween yourselves and don't get scared now ;)

      Delete
  3. wow. nice of them to post a sign.
    just in case the bull was out of sight when you climbed over the fence. :)
    you've captured william's alert curiosity perfectly! ears up... body tight... gaze intent! beautiful.

    ReplyDelete