Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Wall walk

He insisted on walking along
the wall 




It took some persuading to get him down though!







6 comments:

  1. You are so nimble William. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish William could take a walk with Annie, she walks along the sea wall every day.
    They would look an awesome twosome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You knew that was coming, didn't you....? ;)

    ReplyDelete