About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

19 Sep 2014

Question time

...okay, so you have had a walkies - you have had your dinner - so why are you looking at me like that lad?


Prezzies!
I should have guessed.


6 comments:

  1. A mother's job is never done LOL. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. ...well, he won't let us ignore him Eileen, he just sits there staring until we give in.....and, of course, we do, lol.

      Delete
  3. I’m waiting for dessert, what else….?

    ReplyDelete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤