Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 08, 2014

....and what did William do about the sand digging hole?


He sat in it and wouldn't let Hamish play!
Poor little Hamish.




12 comments:

  1. William is so funny!! I guess we know who is the boss here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....and we realised it wasn't us humans Sue, lol :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh William you are funny. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh William! And here I thought you were the perfect host...... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. William! That is NAUGHTY! Poor little Hamish. We are sending him snuggles. Pop and Ted :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. king of the castle!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww William,
    just showing Hamish who's the boss :)

    ReplyDelete