About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

28 Aug 2014

He wasn't sure about the baby bird on the ground....


...aren't birds meant to fly!




8 comments:

  1. Awww and we hope baby bird was OK. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the baby bird was fine thanks Molly, William didn't get near it.

      Delete
  2. Annie has been known to pick one up and bring it into the house.
    Bigger birds she chases them away.
    Aww William what did you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did William do?....William didn't do anything Eileen, you see he was scared of it - yes, the big brave dog, lol :-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. We couldn't believe he was scared!!! - think it might have freaked him out because it wasn't flying.

      Delete
  4. Well, that was different, wasn't it William?

    ReplyDelete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤