Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 05, 2014

It takes nerves of steel

Every time William rushes towards me, I never know whether to stand still or try to dodge him.....I usually go for the standing still option.....he misses me by a hairs breath, phew!





2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh when this came up on my blog list it brought memories of our dog, he looked like william but not the same breed, ours was a mixed but he did the same thing, lol, one didn't know to step aside or stay put when he came barreling toward ,, oh this is so good, love this, thank you so much, this brought back such wonderful memories,

    ReplyDelete