About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 Apr 2014

Resting....


the best medicine for a poorly leg



9 comments:

  1. Take it easy William and get well soon. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Happy April Fools.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly. Did you get April fooled....it's good fun :-)

      Delete
  2. We've got some sunshine today, shall I send some for William while he recuperates? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that Eileen. The sunshine arrived this afternoon and William has enjoyed lazing in a sunbeam :-)

      Delete
  3. What is wrong with William's leg? Oh I didn't see this post before and now I worry.:( I hope he is okay now. Sending him ::healing prayers::

    ReplyDelete