Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 20, 2014

"Looking up at me like that William won't get you anywhere"....

...."Oh okay then, here's a piece of my biscuit"!



(the cute look gets me every time)




12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Em, he knows that adds to his cute look, lol :-)

      Delete
  2. We can well believe it never fails William. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. William know that "that look" will get him "anything" he wants and he so deserves it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He knows that certain look will work every time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful sketch! How could anyone resist him?? I sure couldn't! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mistake was not having one for you AND one for William!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...me thinks you could be on William's side, lol :-)

      Delete