Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 07, 2014

How to render a lurcher helpless...


First notice there's a problem!



then find the problem....



then resolve the problem....







Problem sorted - one happy lurcher trotted on his way!





10 comments:

  1. LOL William and you didn't try and eat it? Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No he didn't Molly, he just thought it was attacking him! lol

      Delete
  2. Oh how funny. They are very entertaining aren't they? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....well, he is always thinking of a new way to make me panic! There he was with his foot up and I could just see something red!....oh no thinks I, what HAS he done now....phew was I relieved it was just a sweet.

      Delete
  3. Okay William.. carry on. Mum fixed it. :) Beautiful sketches. (I'd panic too.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! I thought it was BLOOD! A sweet is much better! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh poor William...
    that started my day off with a laugh :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I expect Annie is sensible and wouldn't stand on a sweet in the first place, lol :-)

      Delete