About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 Jan 2014

The 'Asking' face

This expression is the one he uses to say:  'please, can I have some of what you are eating'....

 

~ and, of course, it works....every time ~








14 comments:

  1. We bow to the master manipulator William. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Exactly! ... and he certainly knows how to work it, lol

      Delete
  3. It works every time at our house, too!! it's those cute eyes…who can resist??

    ReplyDelete
  4. That face just melted my heart! Love it. Happy 2014 William.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn...he has perfected this look! lol

      Delete
  5. How could anyone resist that face? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course it works. He has it down pat! Lol. It would totally work on me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. Those faces work all the time and you captured it perfectly. :))

    ReplyDelete