Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 05, 2014

Caught cuddling dad...

that 'upside down' expression!



"Yes, I can see you William - so you don't care about your mother then!"






11 comments:

  1. William only has eyes for daddy? Have a serene Sunday and get some big easy on today.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly....yes he does only have eyes for dad...I'll try not to let it upset me, lol ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm sure he does care for his Mum,
    But he's a bit of a Daddy's boy :-)
    Annie is a Daddy's girl if it's any consolation Ann !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does help Eileen....although I have to admit that when I'm not about, he looks for me...so perhaps he does care, lol :-)

      Delete
  3. On an ARMCHAIR William! I'd better not show Ted or Poppy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He says.. Look where i am!'. :). I'm hugging you from afar William! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some things that only a dad understands! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's face it, we are 'beta' (only there for backup) Dad is 'alpha'! ;)

    ReplyDelete