About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

25 Dec 2013

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE











15 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas, Ann and William!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy - and many Thanks for the wonderful Christmas card you sent :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Countryside Tales. I hope you have had a very good festive time too :)

      Delete
  3. Wishing you and the family a happy holiday, a merry Christmas. We hope the day brings you joy. Have fun and lots of treats.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly, I hope you have had a great day too :)

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas, Ann and William

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love! And Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you've had an enjoyable Christmas day, and Santa was good to all of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, we have had a great day. Hope all at Golden Pines was good too :)

      Delete
  7. Merry Christmas Ann and William.
    Hope Santa was good to you and you're not suffering from the bad weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great time thanks Eileen. The storms didn't affect us too badly - thankfully...I do feel sorry for those who suffered over Christmas though!

      Delete