Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 03, 2013

Waiting...


"William, you are really going to have to pick up New Toy yourself"!!






10 comments:

  1. Oh yes we know that one. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?? He says! But i'll bet i can wait you out. You won't be able to resist my persistence! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've played that game too--It's almost like a game of wills, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. Amazing the amount of psychology we have to use isn't it, lol.

      Delete
  4. I hate to tell you but he thinks it is YOUR job to pick it up.. lol Altho Annie has to bring her ball in the house before she can come in with us, but she thinks its our job to get up and get it to throw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute sketch, Ann, but the comments are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete