About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5 Nov 2013

'Time to go indoors lad'...


...but he is often very reluctant to leave the garden...


 

of course the words 'dinner' and 'prezzies' help to persuade him!








12 comments:

  1. I particularly love the plants in their pots in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL us too but it is dinner and treats. Have terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. "dinner" always works for me !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its amazing how food will get their attention. Even my chickens come to food. :)) Heck mention chocolate and I'm there.... lol good job on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sketch warms my heart. :) He says.. stay out awhile and play with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...that was his thought, he so didn't want to go indoors, lol.

      Delete
  6. I like William's jaunty pose! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He had a slight arrogant attitude at the time, lol :)

      Delete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤