About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

16 Nov 2013

How surprising...

he ends up dripping wet and doesn't mind...



just as well I have a good supply of doggie towels!





16 comments:

  1. We can well picture a huge supply of towels, a tower of towels. LOL. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Invitation - In
    I'm Brazilian.
    Spent reading here, and visit his blog.
    I also have one, only much simpler.
    I'm inviting you to visit me, and if possible follow together for them and with them. I always liked to write, expose and share my ideas with people, regardless of class Social, Religious Creed, the Sexual Orientation, or, of Ethnicity.
    To me, what will interest is our exchange of ideas, and, thoughts.
    I'm there in my space Simpleton, waiting for you.
    And I'm already following your blog.
    Strength, Peace, Friendship and Happiness
    For you, a hug from Brazil.
    www.josemariacosta.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and following Jose Maria :)

      Delete
  3. And people towels for when he shakes out? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the old spare towels I can get my hands on Mary, lol.

      Delete
  4. And they always shake the last drips INSIDE the house....well, who cares? :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unless he's in a shower..Then he DOES mind. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a pretty good stock of those extra towels too, along with a good washer and dryer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can well imagine with your crew Kim, lol.

      Delete
  7. waiting for the moment he does the famous doggy 'shake' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, they always have to do that Pat, lol.

      Delete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤