About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

22 Oct 2013

Dreaming of ducks perhaps?




the legs were twitching - was he dreaming of running
or swimming?



10 comments:

  1. So sweet with the blanket over him. Snip does that twitchy thing too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really knows how to get comfy Em lol.

      Delete
  2. Chasing of course William. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. He may have been dreaming of running in to the kitchen for his duck a l’orange :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie! Maybe he's smiling! Happy dreams William. I do hope they're as delightful as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you cover him with a 'blankie'! (We did too!)

    ReplyDelete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤