Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ready to pounce...






we need to have a talk to him
after all Hamish is a guest.






9 comments:

  1. LOL William you two are double trouble. Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, except when they are asleep, and then we don't know what they are dreaming about! lol

      Delete
  2. Looks like Hamish is teasing William.
    Annie goes into stealth mode too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whose egging who on??? lol cute sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I think it's six of one and half a dozen of the other! lol

      Delete
  4. LOL, but William is always polite....... ;)

    ReplyDelete