Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Exercise for 'new toy'



well, I think it is pretty obvious that he still LOVES this' new toy'...







9 comments:

  1. Enjoy William and have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that new blue toy was just having a rest.
    Sondico's turn to recuperate for a while :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's like a kid who goes back to the old trusty toy :)

      Delete
  3. Every boy has a favorite toy. (As does every girl.) Human, cat or dog! I think blue ring is very cool William!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie never forgets her first or favorite toy either. nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cris...they get very attached to their toys don't they.

      Delete