About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

15 Jul 2013

On catch up















14 comments:

  1. Hamish the pocket rocket! Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Molly!, it's the Duracell batteries that do it!, lol.

      Delete
  2. this is a wonderful drawing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this drawing! Hamish will not be left in the dust.. um.. i mean the sand. I'm coming William! I'm coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS. Reminds me of some funny drawings of Annie.. Things in her life like going to the vets and chasing squirrels. I posted them years ago and should do so again since most have not seen them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cris. You should post your drawings Cris, we'd love to see them :)

      Delete
  5. Too funny! You really caught the action there! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely drawing!
    Go Hamish, go.
    William is waiting for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha what a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete