About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 Jul 2013

An extra doggie choc biscuit...


To celebrate his One year of being sketched, he got a special treat.   When one of our Followers,
Marilyn, also mentioned William having an extra treat to celebrate, he got Another one...
William says 'Thanks Marilyn'.

He couldn't believe he was being given 2 doggie choc treats in one day!








10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ann and William!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done William...extra treats. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He thought he had hit the jackpot with the extra treat! lol

      Delete
  3. Nothing like a yummy bonus treat! :). I can see you smiling in your Mom's wonerful sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was so pleased with himself Mary :)

      Delete
  4. Wow.. congrats on the year of drawing daily. And they are all so much fun too. Loved your book idea too from other blog.
    Critter duty is over and boy did Milo get tons of treats.. all to make him not miss his peeps so much. Should have had my camera going when he saw Jill this morning.. wow. What a happy dog. I did get a lick of thank you, but nary a backward look as he trotted off with her. What a drawing that would be. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cris. Sounds like Milo got spoilt by somebody!

      Delete