Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Whose arguing!


the expression is enough to say...



okay, so I'll sit on the floor then William -
thanks!







7 comments:

  1. Yep sofa for us, floor for humans. Isn't that the way it should be? Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sofas are super comfy! :). You know what's going on, William! :)

    ReplyDelete