Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 02, 2013

At his heels...



closely following dad when he goes downstairs....just in case he is going walkies










10 comments:

  1. Well you never know? Have a serene Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad's shadow...Annie's Dad has a shadow everywhere he goes too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not gone anywhere alone in my house for years! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep Annie follows Con around like his shadow too..she scratches and pushes on bathroom doors afraid we will sneak off without her..I keep telling her there is only one way in and out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can’t miss out on walkies! That would be a horror beyond imagination! ;)

    ReplyDelete