About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

25 May 2013

New toy is still a big hit



..days after getting his new toy, he is still delighted with it - and takes it to the beach every day -


 

a big hit for sure!








12 comments:

  1. Have a super Saturday William and enjoy the long weekend.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly, hope you enjoy the weekend too :)

      Delete
  2. It must feel just right in the mouth. :) Annie takes her pink ball with her everywhere she can. I was going to say they have to squeak but it lost its squeaker long ago. We do have backup pink balls for when the present one dies or is lost. I love how they know that is their toy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He always knows it is his present, even when it comes out of the bag!

      Delete
  3. It's always the simplest toys that bring them the most fun, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and great to see them so pleased with it :)

      Delete
  4. You go William. Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does he carry it to the beach himself? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No he doesn't, like any spoilt child it is carried for him!, lol :)

      Delete
  6. I like how they have their favourite toys.
    Annie likes her flower, a soft toy with a squeaker in each petal,
    she's got six now as they do get tatty but I haven't the heart to throw any away :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm like that, we have his old 'old' toys still, with bits hanging off them and stuffing missing! :)

      Delete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤