About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

27 Apr 2013

That certain look...

You just know when he is up to something, it's that certain way he looks at you...




and then it becomes obvious...




We wouldn't mind, but it happens to be in a Hotel!





10 comments:

  1. Hey William we agree it is a chair and it is to be sat on. LOL! Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and William can always rely on your support Molly :)

      Delete
  2. We know that look! Too cute!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sam...don't tell me your humans have to suffer this too :)

      Delete
  3. He is thinking... What ME lay on the floor? I am King William. I am catered to. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! oh you have it in One Cris :) ...we are merely here to serve his Lordship!!!

      Delete
  4. It's like Mt. Everest. It was there. It had to be done! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Challenge!...yes, we get a lot of those, lol.

      Delete
  5. William is thinking it looks like a dog friendly chair...
    and was just testing his theory :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤