About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

18 Apr 2013

Pulling



Just because he knows a friend is in the distance, doesn't mean he can pull my arm out of its socket!




William, of course, sees things differently!




8 comments:

  1. Way to go William I do that when I see a cat. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...CAT! what about squirrels, or have you forgotten about them Molly?!!

      Delete
  2. It's so exciting for William to see his friend ahead, he forgets that Dad is on the other end of the lead :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, our arms end up like Inspector Gadgets!

      Delete
  3. haha.. I recognize this habit. No wonder I have shoulder and neck problems. :O lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha! Most of the time they walk US!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon that's exactly what they think Robin, lol :)

      Delete