About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 Apr 2013

Oh the quivering anticipation...










10 comments:

  1. Ball games are the best! Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really enjoyed that game yesterday Molly. Today, poor William isn't feeling so good :(

      Delete
  2. dogs and tennis balls....so fun to watch! you've done a great job catching the action and movement in william!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he doesn't catch it he gets to chase it :-)

    Just read that William isn't feeling good today,
    sending get well soon wishes to him from me and Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. I'll be doing a sketch for tomorrow about him being poorly. (I tend to work a day late here)...ie. the event happens and I sketch it late at night or early the next day.

      Delete
  4. He's really keeping his eye on the ball... You cant get Annie to take her eyes off of hers. I have tried yelling cookie? and what ever she usually responds to but nothing shakes her concentration until its in her mouth. They are too funny. :)Wishing him a quick recovery from that eye infection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cris, Thanks for the good wishes for William. I'm going to sketch about it here tomorrow. Sometimes I sketch on the day and add it, but usually I work a day late. I tend to find something during a day that I think 'ah, that's what I'll sketch for tomorrow's post'...hence I'm a day out of sink :)

      Delete
  5. Oh boy! The round bouncy thing! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are short of time I have added a LIKE BUTTON for you ....Your Comments are always best though ;) ann ❤