About Sketching William.......

About these sketches....I have various techniques for capturing William. Apart from quick pen outlines to remind me of his pose, I will take a photo and work from that. When he stands still long enough, I'll do a complete sketch en plein air ~ All the drawings are things he has done and been up to, good or naughty, all forming a permanent reminder of those little things in life that makes having him so worthwhile. I admit not all the drawings are complete or perfect in any way, but when I originally set out to capture him, I decided they would be fun and to get too hung up on perfection would take away that fun. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

20 Mar 2013

Special dinner


really enjoyed his dinner last night


well, it did have some fishies added!



8 comments:

  1. Oh we love fishies. We get fishies as a treat.
    Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got tins of Sild reduced to 32p from over £1...hence we bought a few for him lol.

      Delete
  2. I see William is licking his lips :-)

    Annie doesn't like fish for some strange reason but she does lick her lips at chicken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's unusual, I think most dogs like fish!

      Delete
  3. William is a very spoiled fella. :)) but then as my hubby says.. That's what we get them for. :)Cute sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sammy learned the word ‘special’ very quickly. We had to come up with a code word so he wouldn’t go ballistic when we were going to give him something ‘special’, we used to call it ‘rutabaga’! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that word rutabaga!...we end up spelling words so's William doesn't realise...unfortunately we think he can spell > <

      Delete