Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Where's the ball William?


"It's BEHIND YOU"  ....







4 comments:

  1. Yep it is behind you. Have a super Sunday Ann.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...It was so funny that he didn't realise until we told him.

      Delete
  2. Oh, that's cute! Nicely sketched too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care what you say, I'm not going to look! LOL

    ReplyDelete