Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Catch



...Chase it

...Jump for it

...Looking silly catching it!




gif

12 comments:

  1. Always great pix Ann. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great animation, Ann, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that back leg action he has going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...he looked so funny, we still don't know why he caught the ball like that.

      Delete
  4. Just love this animation that makes me want to also jump for joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn.....have looked but can't find a blog for you...do you have one?

      Delete
  5. No, I don't have a blog yet but may in 2013. It will be about the Cats of Lakeview Point, my passion. Thanks for asking as it has encouraged me to sally forth! Hugs to William.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely start one in 2013 Marilyn, they are entertaining, both as the author and as a reader of other peoples blogs. A friend got a little nervous about going online with one, but as I said to her, with a blog you are the Editor In Chief, nothing goes on it that you don't want to go on.......Have a great weekend, ann.

      Delete