Sketching William sketches of a scruffy hound - and sometimes I add a little orange terror called Hamish

The sketches....... often a quick pen outline ~ sometimes a photo and work from that.

I draw what he gets up to, no matter how the finished drawing looks. I hope you enjoy seeing them......ann

I'M NOW DOING 'LOOKING BACK' POSTS HERE, KEEPING WILLIAM'S MEMORY ALIVE ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Life on the Ocean Wave


....you wonder what he is dreaming about sometimes with all that leg twitching in his sleep.  Perhaps he imagines being on the high seas....







4 comments:

  1. What an adventure that would be, eh William?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and going on the weather this Summer, I think he would be going somewhere warm and sunny don't you Pat!

      Delete
  2. I bet he would love that! Great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our daughter took him on a boat once, and yes, he loved it...lol.

      Delete